Re: [zacefronfanclub]. Hallo Every1....

  • eba agha
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2008
      Hallo..
      how is everybody??
      iam bord no new mails in my inbox .... i don't know what happened 2 my friends i sent them e-mails & no 1 answered back .... i saw the song of HSM3 i don't remember the name but they were all dressing 4 the prome ... ZAC looked cute & funny when he was wearing his blue suite ... i like it on him ..... is it true the primer of HSM3 on oct 30???....  i hope u saw the song  2 my friends & i wanna know when is the real primer of the movie....
      see ur e-mails in my inbox soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.....
      bye...

    • Madison Thomas
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2008
        it comes out on the 24th the real primer!! OMG im soo excited

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 5, 2008
          Thanxs i can't wait 4 it ..... iam so happy.. but i heared that Zanessa r going to break up & i read it on a magazine ( people magazine).. is it true?????????

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
            i have no idea!

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 13, 2008
              i have no idea!