Re: [zacefronfanclub]

  • Madison Thomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 2008
      Haha Felt like it

      --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Anisa Kong <surfing_dolphins@...> wrote:
      From: Anisa Kong <surfing_dolphins@...>
      Subject: Re: [zacefronfanclub]
      To: zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 1, 2008, 12:46 AM

      you didn't have to send that to everybody!

      From: Anisa Kong <surfing_dolphins@ yahoo.com>
      To: zacefronfanclub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, August 29, 2008, 9:38 PM

      WHO CARES IF I BAG ON HER I HATE WHEN I GET EMAILS FROM HER IT GIVES ME TO MANY EMAILS CUZ WHEN I WENT TO CALIFORNIA I CHECKED MY EMAILS AND PRACTICALLY ALL OF THEM CAME FROM HER!!!!!

      From: Lanie DeBry <zefron047@yahoo. com>
      To: zacefronfanclub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, August 23, 2008, 9:30 PM

      HELLo!!!! Not everybody hates it. She is not obssessed. Even if she was obssessed thats not why she sends alot of messages. By the way I love getting these pictures, So stop bagging on her.

      From: Charmed <charmed@fastwebnet. it>
      Subject: [zacefronfanclub]
      To: zacefronfanclub@ yahoogroups. com, 4_ZAC_Efron@ yahoogroups. com, HighSchoolMusical_ 2@yahoogroups. com, hschool_musical@ yahoogroups. com, Vanessa_Anne_ Hudgens@yahoogro ups.com, Zac_D_A_Efron@ yahoogroups. com, Zac_Efron_Fangroup@ yahoogroups. com, ZaceEfronOfficialST @yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 1:17 PM