heyy

  • suite_life_maddie
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 27, 2006
      hey this is Zac efron.
      well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney stars use
      it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya! thnx
      zac efron
    • Paulina Prosser
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 27, 2006
        heyy zac! i haven't talked to yoou in forever! how are ya?

        e-mail back..lol..Paulina

        suite_life_maddie <suite_life_maddie@...> wrote:
        hey this is Zac efron.
        well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney stars use
        it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya! thnx
        zac efron

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Ashley Tisdale
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 27, 2006
          heyyy
          sup? im goooood.. im at ashley's place for a party so we r all in the computer lab...

          suite_life_maddie <suite_life_maddie@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          hey this is Zac efron.
          well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney stars use
          it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya! thnx
          zac efron

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Paulina Prosser

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 22, 2007
                      --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "suite_life_maddie"
                      <suite_life_maddie@...> wrote:

                      > hey this is Zac efron.
                      > well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney stars use
                      > it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya! thnx
                      > zac efron

                      actually, i'm zac, I created this group. plus, thats not even ashley's
                      e-mail address dude, so stop posing as me please.

                      -Zac
                    • cheetah_girls9700
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 23, 2007
                        ok how is the real zac??????

                        --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Zac Efron" <zac_star12@...>
                        wrote:

                        > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "suite_life_maddie"
                        > <suite_life_maddie@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > hey this is Zac efron.
                        > > well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney stars use
                        > > it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya! thnx
                        > > zac efron
                        > >
                        > actually, i'm zac, I created this group. plus, thats not even ashley's
                        > e-mail address dude, so stop posing as me please.
                        >
                        > -Zac

                      • Zac Efron
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 23, 2007
                          --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cheetah_girls9700"
                          <cheetah_girls9700@...> wrote:

                          > ok how is the real zac??????
                          >
                          > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Zac Efron" <zac_star12@>
                          > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "suite_life_maddie"
                          > > <suite_life_maddie@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > hey this is Zac efron.
                          > > > well its ashley tisdale's email address but now all disney
                          stars use
                          > > > it.. i wanted 2 c this group and send a shout out 2 all of ya!
                          thnx
                          > > > zac efron
                          > > >
                          > > actually, i'm zac, I created this group. plus, thats not even
                          ashley's
                          > > e-mail address dude, so stop posing as me please.
                          > >
                          > > -Zac
                          > >
                          >i'm the real zac, this dude is a poser
                        • cheetah_girls9700
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 23, 2007
                            who the heck is the real zac!!!!! which one whould love to meet me and
                            I mean luv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                            wrote:

                            > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "cheetah_girls9700"
                            > <cheetah_girls9700@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > ok how is the real zac??????
                            > >
                            > > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "Zac Efron" <zac_star12@>
                            > > wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com, "suite_life_maddie"

                            > stars use
                            > thnx
                            > > > >
                            > > > actually, i'm zac, I created this group. plus, thats not even
                            > ashley's
                            > > > e-mail address dude, so stop posing as me please.
                            > > >
                            > > > -Zac
                            > > >
                            > >i'm the real zac, this dude is a poser

                          • JoAnna Lyles
                            Message 13 of 13 , Feb 7, 2007