Re: [zacefronfanclub] Who would win??

  • eba agha
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      hallo........
      ZAC is cuter than any person on the plant
      i say COKE......... iam not sure but i say GOD.....
      i think brain surgeon.......
      I have a good news & abad news
      the good news is our house made will be here 2morrow the first day which means no more cleaning job but i gotte 2 say in this summer without a made
      i had the kitchen job while my older sis had the house job so my summer was like the wildcats summer (kitchen job) & the words that made me do my job perfect r the words TROY (ZAC) said on the movie (team wash's dish's 2gother win 2gother) ............. now the bad news is untill no we didn't fly 2 SWISS we r waiting 4 the visa sooooooooooo sad but daddy said it will not take so long &
      soon we will be in SWISS .. i hope so....

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008
        Well Good luck to were ever you going swiss isn't it?
        I just get soo cunfused

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
          thaxs untill now we r still waiting 4 the visa & their is nothing we can do about except wating & i'm bord of the wating thing coz i want 2 see a new things like mountains, rivers anything like that i'm bord of going 2 shopping molls everyday yes i love shopping but now i feel like i hate it any way my dad is trying the best he can 4 the visa with his friends their & i hope they get's it...... let's talk about u how r u? did u travelled 2 ur hometown & met ur bf madison? how is ur summer? r u having fun?

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16, 2008
            Yea I Went there met Some of my Bfs also if you want to see mountians go to Utah There Probably the only real moutains in the USA And there is alot of lakes cause Bonneville lake used to be there