Re: Poll results for zacefronfanclub

  • Zac Efron
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      --- In zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com,
      zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > The following zacefronfanclub poll is now closed. Here are the
      > final results:
      >

      > POLL QUESTION: How old is Zac Efron?
      >
      > CHOICES AND RESULTS
      > - 22, 0 votes, 0.00%
      > - 20, 0 votes, 0.00%
      > - 21, 0 votes, 0.00%
      > - 19, 2 votes, 50.00%
      > - 18, 2 votes, 50.00%
      >
      > INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      > - 22
      > - 20
      > - 21
      > - 19
      > - k1_k1girl@...
      > - twobeautiful_4u@...
      > - 18
      > - flamespup@...
      > - midget_16_2005@...
      >

      > For more information about this group, please visit
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/zacefronfanclub
      >
      > For help with Yahoo! Groups, please visit
      > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

      hey everyone, thanks for voting, the answer was a trick question, I
      am now 19.....but when I posted it I was 18, so, the answer is 18.

      -Zac
    • zacefronfanclub@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 22, 2007
        The following zacefronfanclub poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Where was Zac Efron born?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - San Luis Obispo, 8 votes, 100.00%
        - San Francisco, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - San Mateo, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - San Jose, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Colorado, 0 votes, 0.00%

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2007
          The following zacefronfanclub poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Who do you guys think I look better with?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Vanessa Hudgens, 4 votes, 80.00%
          - Ashley Tisdale, 1 votes, 20.00%
          - Kay Panabaker, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - YOU, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Paula Abdul, 0 votes, 0.00%

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 15, 2007
            The following zacefronfanclub poll is now closed. Here are the
            final results:

            POLL QUESTION: what month was zac born in?

            CHOICES AND RESULTS
            - JANUARUY, 0 votes, 0.00%
            - OCTOBER, 3 votes, 100.00%
            - DECEMBER, 0 votes, 0.00%