  • HANNAH FGDGDFGDFG
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2 5:29 PM
      hi im hannah and i got an email saying i would have to send an email to this adress to be able to start emailing other members. i dont know if u want me to tell about myself or not, but i will tell u im a member because i love zac im like obssesed. lol if this is not the kind of message u wanted me to send please tell me and ill correct my mistake.

      HANNAH.E.YOUNGMAN(LILLMISSCUTIE_2008@...)

    • Makenna Etie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3 7:04 PM
        idk why you would have to sent anything to me because i don't even get on. srry

        HANNAH FGDGDFGDFG <lillmisscutie_2008@...> wrote:
        hi im hannah and i got an email saying i would have to send an email to this adress to be able to start emailing other members. i dont know if u want me to tell about myself or not, but i will tell u im a member because i love zac im like obssesed. lol if this is not the kind of message u wanted me to send please tell me and ill correct my mistake.

        HANNAH.E.YOUNGMAN(LILLMISSCUTIE_ 2008@YAHOO. COM)

      • eba agha
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 5 8:11 AM

          hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
          how is everybody hope ur fine?
          can anyone send me any imformation about hsm3 ?
          & how is zac efron after wat happen 2 him?
          ok
          bye bye everybody

        • Anisa Kong
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 5 11:57 AM
            well i cant tell you anything about hsm3 cuz idk anything about it right now but i can tell you
            how zac is doing hes fine right now but hes still feeling ill and if you check his myspace
            http://www.myspace.com/officialzacefronmyspace then it shows hes feeling gloomy.

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 9 2:39 AM
                THANX ALOT

                http://mail.yahoo.com