Please help me complete my social calendar!

  • karenpassionait
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2007
      Im putting together my social calendar today.
      Could you please click on the link below and complete your data for me?
      http://melisasocialcm.googlepages.com/social.htm
    • breanna heckner
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2007
        What the heck is a social calender?
        ~Bree

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2007

          idont know that and idont wan know either

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2007
            What?

            eba agha <flowereb2005@...> wrote:

            idont know that and idont wan know either
            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com