Re: [zacefronfanclub] hello hello hello!

  • JoAnna Lyles
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      me to

      niquis_sam <niquis_sam@...> wrote:
      I want to ask something... how can we add Zac as friend on myspace?
      cause I didnt know is that was ok, or the only way we can ever talk
      to him is in his chat....hope that someone can answer me that, i am
      completely messed up, it kind of difficult because zac makes me really
      nervous, and in a different language!
      but thanks again for beings so nice!
      :D kisses from mexico!

    • Mads Martone
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 23, 2007
        ill try

        amber jones <trusts_hope_love@...> wrote:

        niquis_sam <niquis_sam@yahoo. com.mx> wrote:
        meet me here on mon an i will tell you how to add him ok