EARN 1$ PER HOUR! EARN 1$ PER HOUR! EARN 1$ PER HOUR!

  • shriniwas naidu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007

      Paying to Surf

      Please Trust Us
      EARN 1$ PER HOUR! EARN 1$ PER HOUR! EARN 1$ PER HOUR!
      Free 4 easy step to earn money while u surf
      1.         just go to the below link
      2.         sing-up & register
      3.         download the Agloco Viewbar
      4.         Restart u r computer & run AGLOGO Viewbar on ur computer
      & Read All other features for u r knowledge .
      Do you realize how valuable you are? Advertisers, search providers and online retailers are paying billions to reach you while you surf. How much of that money are you making? NONE!
      Earn Money Everyday with A Few Hours of Internet Surfing
      We are in the business to provide a service for our members to surf the internet
      and make some real good money doing this simple task. The best part about our program it takes very little effort to achieve these numbers per day. With our program we will teach you how to automate your surfing tasks, virtually creating income with out having to do anything but surf Internet few hours.

      PAID TO SURF IS A LEGITIMATE GET PAID INTERNET OPPORTUNITY?
      I am sure you are telling yourself "How Is This Possible"?

      And we are glad you asked, so we can explain how this IS possible.
      Never will You Pay for Anything Once a member. We are going to train You how To make Money NOT Spend it.
      You Keep 100% Of Your Earnings-No Taxes Taken-
      We Do Not Take Any Commissions On Your Earnings.
      What will you earn?
      You will earn up to Rs. 1 Lakh per month. You just have to follow the simple instructions prescribed in our package. For all this you just need a PC connected to internet and some efforts.
      You have to simply sign-up free, download the free ToolbarTM Software and surf the Internet as you normally would.
      What's The Toolbar™?
      The ToolbarTM is a small toolbar that rests on the bottom of your screen or browser window while you surf the Internet. The ToolbarTM software helps to collect the money you are earning while browsing the Internet.
      No other Toolbar™ pays you Except this for surfing the net!
      What You Have to Do? What is the work involved?
      You have to sign up for a free account with the company.
      After signing up you have to download & Install a ToolbarTM Software provided by the company similar like a Yahoo & Google Toolbar
      After Installing you have to surf Internet as you normally do but you have to make sure that the ToolbarTM is present on your Desktop (Computer).
      You have to surf Internet using this Toolbar™ for a maximum period of 5 hours per month.
      The company will place there client's advertisements on your Toolbar™, the ads will be running constantly on your Toolbar™, so on the basis of the impressions generated by the ads on your Toolbar™ this company gets paid by their advertisers and then they pay you your commission for your 5 hours surfing period.

      How it Works?
      This company makes money for its Members in many ways:
      • Search: Every time you use the Toolbar™ to do an Internet search, the company earns money from the search engine providers. (For example, Google pays as much as $0.10 on average for each search that is directed to its search engine.)
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      Advertising: The Toolbar™ itself displays ads that are targeted based upon the websites you’re visiting. When you click on an ad and make a purchase, the company receives a referral fee, which we pass on to our Members.
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      Transaction commissions: Many major retailers pay commissions when you refer customers who make a purchase. The company collects that commission and passes it on to our members. (For example, Amazon pays an 8.5% commission to most websites who refer customers, and has cut deals for even larger percentages. The bigger the Toolbar company community, the better commission we can negotiate for our Members.)
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      Software distribution: Numerous software companies pay websites to encourage the download of new software releases (for example, Adobe’s Flash and Acrobat Reader software), and trial versions of new programs. The company’s members not only get access to the latest and coolest software, they get paid for it.
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      Service distribution: Many online service providers will look to the company’s community as a source of new and active users for their services. (For example, eBay, Skype, and PayPal, among others, all pay fees to people who help them recruit new active users to their services)
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      Product distribution: When Members agree to use a product, such as cell phones, high-tech gadgets, office supplies, new credit cards or financial services, the company can collect referral fees. Some companies even offer special rebate and cash-back programs.
      www.agloco.com/r/BBFZ2776
      You are paid for what you and your friends already do! You never
      have to buy anything, sell anything, or do anything but surf the net!
      Be a part of the Internet’s first Member-Owned Economic Community.
      Join TOOLBAR Company - Own the Internet!
      How Much does it Cost?
      There is no cost involved at all. Membership is absolutely Free. The advertiser pay all the cost well as the money which goes to you and all your family and friend. Become a part of the next generation of the Internet.
      We only charge our one time consultancy fees i.e. Rs. 3000/- FREE FREE FREE FREE
      DO NOT'S FEATURES

      You DO NOT Have To Pay For Anything after Membership (EVER!).
      You DO NOT Have To Sell Or Market Anything.

      You
      DO NOT Have To Take Surveys Or Read Emails.
        You DO NOT Have To Type Ads.

      You DO NOT Have To Do Google Ads Or PPC Search Engines.

      You DO NOT Have To Do Affiliate Marketing.

      You DO NOT Have To Try Any Of The Companies Products To Be Paid.
      You DO NOT Have To Have To Be An Expert On Computers To Use Our Program.

      Note: Please add our Email id naidu_laxmi9@ yahoo.com  in your email address book so that all our emails will reach your Inbox without going to Bulk/Junk mail folder.
      or fill free to call 09322103145

      BEST OF LUCK

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.