Is there a 50ft MTL Z flatcar? similar to Marklin 8662.

  • digistevez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2002
      I'm curious to know how scale varries from manufacturer to
      manufacturer. A MTL Penn flat car is 2-1/16" (53mm) long representing
      40ft. I am interested in how 50ft. flatcars compare if they are still
      available from MTL. Does anyone know also if 8662 Marlkin container
      car is a 50ft? standard. I have a MTL Marklin coupler equipped
      bulkhead flat car #14604 UnionPacific (removable bulk-heads) for
      trade as well as I am using MTL couplers. S flatcar 40ft...