I uploaded some pics of lighted Rheingold

  • kimvellore
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2002
      Folks,
      I just added some pics of the Rheingold train that I added lights.
      Flicker free and uniform lighting. Also I tried something new with the
      camera, I had a exposure for 1 second and during the 1 second I
      flashed a white LED so it gives some light to the outside of the train
      as well. Take a look at the pictures.
      Pic 1 and Pic 2 are the same with and without the LED flash.
      Also Images 2,3 and 4 are with a led flash at different exposure
      levels.

      You can also see the weathering of the tracks, I just painted the
      tracks with Neolube graphite paint.

      The photos are under
      Photos -> Kim's Trains -> Rheingold

      Kim
    • uptoolateny
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2002
        Kim,

        That's really nice work on the lighting, the light gets thrown beautifully out the windows to the ground outside.

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com