RE: [z_scale] RE: Raiway Shops near London, Didcot Rail Way Centre and Pendon Museum

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2002
      You wrote:
      >Bill, I would also endorse the Didcot Railway centre which
      >is well worth a visit but closer there is also the London
      >Transport Museum and the London Toy and Model Museum as
      >well.
      ------------------
      If you are going to Didcot Railway Centre there is an excellent model
      railroad museum you should not miss. I was there some years ago, and it was
      excellent modelling, mainly paper and scratchbuilding.
      See the link for Pendon Museum:
      http://www.pendonmuseum.com/

      The Didcot Railway Centre was also great:
      http://www.didcotrailwaycentre.org.uk/

      Hilsen/Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt

      Name: Svein-Martin Holt E-mail: smholt@...
      Country: Norway Mobil: +47 91 76 76 48
      Internet: http://expo.technocad.no/personal/sho
    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2002
        To all the great folks who offered suggestions, Thanks.

        I'm armed with your printouts, a map of London, a camera and train money.
        And I'm off to the airport for a week's visit. Now all I have to do is worry
        about the rain in your weather forecast.

        Regards,
        Bill K.