ZTrack timing

  • rohirrim98236
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      For the second issue in a row, my ZTrack issue arrived 2 days before a business trip. That's 48 hours of resisting the temptation
      to crack it open, so I have something to look forward to on the out-bound plane ride.

      ELF

      (O.K. I confess, I cracked open the pages and looked at the contents for 15 -20 seconds, so I have an impression of what I will be
      getting into tomorrow. Sort of like reading a menu before the meal comes. Heightens the anticipation! Looks like a very pleasent
      plane trip is in my immediate future.)