Re: [z_scale] Marklin Z Rolling Stock for Sale

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002
      Hallo Glenn, Sandy'n Sofie,

      I like to have the Dinkelacker Bier Car $ 10.00
      I can't pick up before Monday/Tuesday next week,
      is this ok ?

      "Z" Greetings Helmut

      <>
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2002
        Hi There
        --- HelmNoting your list of stock for sale I am
        interested in the passenger cars are they all
        MARKLIN and as I am operating an old era layout
        would these cars fit into this time frame and are
        they north american style thanks Ernieut Paule

        Games, Movies, Music & Sports! http://entertainment.yahoo.ca