Here's the URL

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 3:13 PM
      Hi,

      Asking in this group and in Nn3 didn't give me the URL
      I was looking for.
      Asking in the Nikon Cool Pix group solved the mystery.

      Since the URL is apparently not known in this group I'm
      quoting it here:

      http://www.railway-eng.com/hatch.htm

      It is *not* specific Z, but I think the scenery making (and close-up
      photography) to be absolutely marvelous, and could be an inspiration
      for us Zers.

      (I've got a feeling deep inside me, that I originally got this link
      from Bill K.'s inexhaustible supply of MRR-links: But I could easily
      be wrong on that! - - - "A kingdom for a new brain" - or did
      Shakespeare say "a horse" - - and *was* it Shakespeare who said it?
      <GISP> )

      regards Ole Rosted