Removing glue

  • pae94037
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 12:06 PM
      I recently acquired some "pre-owned" plastic structures that have
      sloppy glue joints. Does anyone know of a way to remove the
      extra glue from the surfaces? The surfaces are textured, and I'm
      afraid sanding might do more harm than good.
      Also, while I'm asking, does anyone have some suggestions on
      avoiding the problem in the first place?