Re: [z_scale] what is a decent transformer for an oval(couldnt find answer in archives)

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 8:17 AM
      Hello again Ramie,

      Perhaps I misunderstood your question. Do you need power to run LEDs or
      are you looking for a Z scale transformer? If the latter is the case,
      then you should purchase a Marklin 8VDC Z scale transformer which
      includes an AC outlet for switches, etc.

      Anything else is taking chances with burning up your locos.

      Regards,
      Reynard