Re: [z_scale] ADM: Off-topic posts have been deleted

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
      Jeffrey,
      That was the last of it. Had I not been asked I would not have volunteered
      that important information.
      Best Regards, z you later
      Jay Greer

      > From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
      > Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 21:16:11 -0000
      > To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [z_scale] ADM: Off-topic posts have been deleted
      >
      > Gentlement,
      >
      > Please help us stay on the topic of Z scale model railroading.
      > Rec.models.railroad is willing and waiting to accept your nonsense
      > posts (ex. fly skewers).
      >
      > Many thanks in advance,
      > Jeffrey MacHan
      > Moderator

    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2002
        Gentlement ?
        Aw, come on Jeff, would you ask the Nn3 guys to stop talking about
        sargasso cactus as well? Cactus discussions are raging back and forth
        about over in the Nn3 group right now. Aside from scenery, what's that
        got to do with choo choo trains?

        After all this train stuff gets a little boring once in a while,
        especially on April Fools Day.

        But I'll try to be good.

        Cheerio,
        Reynard