Re: [z_scale] Serious question

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2002
      I'd like to see the more unusual track-going vehicles...like speeders and
      doodlebugs and galloping geese.....

      And of course any US locomotive. Preferably steam and a couple good diesel
      switchers.

      My dream loco in Z would be a 4-8-8-2 CabForward. Digital, with sound.

      jeremypbrandon
      <Jeremy.Brandon@t- To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      online.de> cc:
      Subject: [z_scale] Serious question
      03/30/2002 04:41
      AM
      Please respond to
      z_scale

      Sometimes there is the chance to talk to people from Märklin about
      how Mini-Club should be developed. If you had that chance, what would
      you say to Märklin?

      We should compile a wish/suggestions list so we are prepared!

      Post your dreams! Jeremy

    • M. Gottschalch
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 2, 2002
        ted_lamar@... wrote:

        > My dream loco in Z would be a 4-8-8-2 CabForward. Digital, with sound.

        I'll take one of those also.
        --
        Manfred
      • ddechamp71
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 3, 2002
          --- In z_scale@y..., "M. Gottschalch" <megott@u...> wrote:
          > ted_lamar@p... wrote:
          > >
          > > My dream loco in Z would be a 4-8-8-2 CabForward. Digital, with
          sound.

          > I'll take one of those also.
          > --
          > Manfred