Re: [z_scale] Pre-Announcement Announcements Almost

  • Geoff Watson
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
      Can anyone recommend a couple of model shops in Paris with a range of Z
      stuff

      Rgds Geoff

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
        Hello Ed,

        Geez, I'm not getting my work done here. "New Products Introduction Delayed
        Because Of Email Entrapment". Please bear in mind that any locomotives that I
        may come up with may not be exactly what I might speculate about in this
        forum. I was amused by Reynauld's ad on the back page of Ztrack when I saw the
        French Decapod and thought "Here's another missed opportunity that Marklin is
        blind to. They could just as easily build a Baldwin "Russian" decapod for us
        US steam starved guys, but they won't !!"

        I don't know if the French Z scale market is any bigger than the US. but I
        suspect it is. However, the only way to grow a market is to go ahead and
        produce items that will generate interest in it.

        Yes, I'll be checking out the Parisian hobby shops. They will probably pick up
        my line, if my French isn't too bad. I'll pick up some Fr. Decapods from them,
        that should help. And I'll look into redesigning it for a Baldwin "Russian".
        Also I'll post addresses for Paris shops, if you guys are interested.

        This takes time.

        See you later,
        Reynard

        Edward Scullin wrote:

        > Reynard
        > I am sure glad to hear the good old capitalism is till working. I
        > am serious about the Russians. Any other steam you come up with, I
        > want some of them also. But as to your other new products, I want
        > one of the fire engines, but don't have a suitable structure to keep
        > it in. hint hint
        > Will you b looking for hobby shops in Paris? Of course that handle
        > Z. If you find any, please let me know as I will be there a couple of
        > times this year. (June & Nov).
        > Ed S
      • Reynard Wellman
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1, 2002
          Hello Geoff
          Here you go.
          JOUETS MONTPARNASSE
          33, bld Edgar Quinet
          75014 PARIS
          tel: 0143209879
          LOCO...MOTIV
          268-276, rue de Charenton
          75012 PARIS
          tel: 0144680330
          PASSIONS
          78, rue de l'Ouest
          75014 PARIS
          tel: 0143225369
          MYRIAM LABRETTE - NEW MODELISME
          26 rue Custine
          75018 PARIS
          tel: 0142580150
          LAURENT DE BEAUVAIS
          Curiosités et Jouets anciens
          65, rue Laugier
          75017 PARIS
          tel: 0145748874
          JOUETS M. CITERNE
          21, Boulevard du Temple
          75003 PARIS
          tel: 0142780016
          AU NAIN BLEU
          406 - 410, rue St Honoré
          75008 PARIS
          tel: 0142603901
          COMANDRE Claudette - TRANSMONDIA
          48, rue de Douai
          75009 PARIS
          tel: 0142812289
          TRANS EUROP TRAINS
          48, rue de Douai
          75009 PARIS
          tel: 0148747197
          CALANDRE
          232, rue de Bercy
          75012 PARIS
          tel: 0143457277
          SOCOFRAN SNC
          129, Avenue du Maine
          75014 PARIS
          tel: 0143227855
          MINIAREVE
          5, rue Léon Séché
          75015 PARIS
          tel: 0148288691
          AUTO RAIL S.A.
          34, rue d'Auteuil
          75016 PARIS
          tel: 0142880997
          CHOCOLAT SHOW
          7, rue Nicolo
          75016 PARIS
          tel: 0145203410
          EURL JNB LA ROTONDE
          3, rue de Prony
          75017 PARIS
          tel: 0147633261
          CENTRAL TRAIN
          81, rue Réaumur
          75002 PARIS
          tel: 0142367037
          LA CAVERNE DU RAIL
          6, rue des Filles du Calvaire
          75003 PARIS
          tel: 0142781897
          AU PULLMAN - J.R. ALLARD et C
          70, rue d'Amsterdam
          75009 PARIS
          tel: 0148745617
          LES CHEMINOTS
          51, rue de Douai
          75009 PARIS
          tel: 0148743322
          OPHER LINE 1
          112, Boulevard Auguste Blanqui
          75013 PARIS
          tel: 0143364220
          Have fun.
          Reynard

          Geoff Watson wrote:

          > Can anyone recommend a couple of model shops in Paris with a range of
          > stuff
          >
          > Rgds Geoff

        • ddechamp71
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2002
            --- In z_scale@y..., "Geoff Watson" <geoff.wat@b...> wrote:
            > Can anyone recommend a couple of model shops in Paris with a range
            of Z
            > stuff
            >
            > Rgds Geoff

            Geoff, I have my habits at:

            TRANSMONDIA, 48/50 rue de Douai, 75009 PARIS, tel: (33)-1-42-81-22-89

            Cheers
            Dominique
          • Geoff Watson
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 2, 2002
              Merci mille fois de nous avoiraides

              Rgds Geoff

              PS to my shame I am unable to converse in French without my dictionary.

              > Can anyone recommend a couple of model shops in Paris with a range
              of Z
              > stuff
              >
              > Rgds Geoff

              Geoff, I have my habits at:

              TRANSMONDIA, 48/50 rue de Douai, 75009 PARIS, tel: (33)-1-42-81-22-89

              Cheers
              Dominique

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Geoff Watson