Heard an unsubstantiated rumor, anyone else heard?

  • grumpy@gbpackersfan.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2002
      G'day all ... hope the Easter Bunny was kind and loaded you'all up with lots of
      chocolate ...

      See emails below

      Anybody in this group shed any light on this subject ... I think that it would
      effect us Zedies more than the N people!!

      Tom
      Oz

      <snip>

      Jim, and everybody:

      I don't know if there is any substance in this rumor, but N Scale Supply is
      selling off the last of its Micro Engineering weathered code 40 rail because
      "the manufacturer is discontinuing the product". This does not necessarily
      mean that ME is ceasing production of code 40 rail altogether, but it
      concerns me for the same reason as you.

      Does anybody have any (non April 1st) information to add to this?

      Regards,

      Martin Dobbins