Re: [z_scale] wine cars

  • emato
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2002
      Hi,

      Thanks! I have done searches and those never came up. I would like to have my focus be on wine cars along a [made up] track that goes through Bavaria and has the Neuschwanstein castle in the background. One train will have [guess!?] wine cars for some of it's 'cargo'. The track plan is from the Marklin Track Layouts book (#0292A).

      Now to find the cars!?

      Thanks,
      emato