Marklin 8001A

  • ckreling
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2002
      I have a mint 8001a set from marklin - never run. I received an
      offer for 800 US from someone in Japan. The US Marklin Rep told me
      it is very rare and that they have been going for 900 - 1200 US. I
      am an avid collector of Marklin Z and HO Digital.

      What would you consider theis set to be worth and would you sell it
      and/or keep it.

      I am new the group and hope to enjoy conversations with you.

      BTW I collect and love mostly Euro prototypes but have a few US items.

      Cheers

      Charles