Re: [z_scale] Re: Thank you everyone

  • Edward Scullin
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 26, 2002
      Rob
      Just to let you know the PO finally came thru in the High Desert of
      CA. I got my issue today and have read it from cover to cover. Will
      do it again this evening. I thought that the Zm track would solve my
      mine problem then on page 24 was an aricle on Narrow Gauge mine
      equipment. Does anybody have any idea as to the size of the track?
      Is it Zm or smaller? Has anybody seen the gondolas (ore cars)? And
      lastly where can I order some?
      Ed Scullin

      --- ztrack@... wrote:
      > Bill,
      >
      > Thank you for the kind words. I just can't believe it has only been
      > since
      > 1996. It seems so much longer since I took over the position of
      > Editor in
      > Chief. In these five + years, we have added nearly 700 subscribers
      > across 23
      > countries. It has been great and it is only just the beginning!
      >
      > I really hope Yahoo does not start charging fees. I fear people
      > will drop
      > from the forum to avoid paying the fees associated with Yahoo. It
      > is
      > wonderful to have a free forum for Z scalers to share their
      > experiences and
      > ask questions.
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

      Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
      http://movies.yahoo.com/