Re: Need more:::: report

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2000
      Hello all,
      Several years ago Micro Trains offered a Book on their coupler installation
      in just about any draft box or truck/body mount you could Imagine.
      Unfortunatly I am some 1300miles/2092km away from home,trains and the book.
      It has a yellow plastic cover and must be ordered from your hobby dealer or
      MT direct. I have yet to convert to MT couplers so I can't comment on their
      instructions but one of us might want to check up on it. Again, if any of
      you knows where I can obtain pictures or drawings of the Europeon hook and
      link style coupler, I have an idea that could result in a very real looking
      Z coupler.
      Cheers,
      Jay Greer/Wegmann