Re: [z_scale] test...

  • Pasowl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2002
      In a message dated 3/5/02 11:15:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      zscale@... writes:

      > please disregard.... i've posted a couple times today, but apparently with
      > no result. :-/
      >
      > -- andy hunting

      Yahoo was doing maintenance yesterday and I think some today and held all
      messages for a while. That may have been why you messages didn't seem to go
      through. All messages are usually saved during these times and sent on when
      the system is back up and running. They are still feeding them back into the
      system as of this evening from what I have seen.
      Pete Shatswell
      Night Owl Railways