Re: [z_scale] Figures and Non-Z scale items

  • Ell Geib
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2002

      >Now that I have a nice new 3.5 megapixel digital camera with a 112 page
      >manual, I need something to force me to figure out how to use the 2,381
      >options it seems to have. I've already figured how to get it to focus under
      >1 inch, but I still have 80 more pages of manual to read. <smile>
      >
      >SNIP
      >
      >So, I'm off to start the list, pictures and sources. After I read 80 more
      >pages of the camera manual.
      >
      >Thanks for the encouragement.
      >Bill Kronenberger
      >Houston

      What kind of camera did you get?

      Ell Geib
    • Pasowl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2002
        In a message dated 3/5/02 6:12:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, geib@...
        writes:

        > Are you referring to the NMRA annual convention?
        >
        > Ell Geib

        Not National, Richmond Rails 2002 Mid eastern region convention in June. <A HREF="http://richmondrails.homestead.com/">
        Richmond Rails 2002</A> http://richmondrails.homestead.com
        Later,
        Pete Shatswell
        Night Owl Railways

      • zbendtrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 6, 2002
          Ell

          > What kind of camera did you get?

          Casio QV-3000EX and a hard drive to go in it.

          It had what I was looking for (glass lens, macro, depth of field, etc.) at a
          price I could afford. No complaints so far.

          Regards,
          Bill K.