test...

  • tv175
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5 4:14 PM
      please disregard.... i've posted a couple times today, but apparently with no result. :-/

      -- andy hunting
    • Pasowl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5 8:34 PM
        In a message dated 3/5/02 11:15:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        zscale@... writes:

        > please disregard.... i've posted a couple times today, but apparently with
        > no result. :-/
        >
        > -- andy hunting

        Yahoo was doing maintenance yesterday and I think some today and held all
        messages for a while. That may have been why you messages didn't seem to go
        through. All messages are usually saved during these times and sent on when
        the system is back up and running. They are still feeding them back into the
        system as of this evening from what I have seen.
        Pete Shatswell
        Night Owl Railways

      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 8:49 PM
          I believe either the moderator is "releasing" messages or yahoo is screwed
          up. I have made a couple posts today and they didn't show up either. But
          one post from 9 this morning showed up at 3 something.....

          This has happened to me before on this list on at least three occasions.