Re: [z_scale] Z Track Imprint cars - Still available?

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2002
      Yes, we still have the Ztrack Magazine 2001 Pennzee Pennsylvania graffiti car
      sets available. The set is a two car set. The cars in the set have two
      different numbers. The cost for the set is $40.00 plus $4.00 for shipping and
      handling.

      Also, for those who missed out on our 2000 Märklin special imprint car, we
      have come into possession of the complete run of misprinted 2000 cars. These
      cars have the Ztrack logo on one side, and the slogan "The magazine for Z
      scale model railroading" on the reverse side. The difference between these
      cars and the one released is that the art is reduced and not centered
      properly. The misprint cars sell for $30.00 each plus $4.00 shipping and
      handling.

      The January/February 2002 issues of Ztrack Magazine (currently in the mail)
      has photos of both offerings.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.