Re: [z_scale] Info on 8814 Sterling Silver 20year Steam Loco

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2002
      Hallo Keith,
      I would like to help You,
      can you scan the original to me via email ?
      OR Fax 727- 576- 1695
      It would help...
      "Z" Greetings Helmut

      Address: hpaule@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2002
        --- In z_scale@y..., Keith Webb <klwinternet@h...> wrote:
        > How many of these were actually made? ...
        > What is the going amount for this engine.

        I asked the "Z-Collector" at our Club last night. He says Märklin
        NEVER discloses how many of any product they have produced,
        especially the collectibles. Also, the original price was about
        DM800, but the collectors' price dropped lower than that
        for a while due to a low take-up.

        I did a Google search (using German "silber") and found offers for
        CHF550, EUR408 and USD850.

        Hope that helps. Jeremy.