Re: Richmond convention

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 5:06 PM
      Hi Pete,

      Let's hope that you succeed in producing a Z display for the
      Richmond show. In the meantime I suggest that you invite fellow
      Z scalers within driving distance to your event to consider
      displaying their work. This is a good opportunity for you to meet
      with fellow members and to create a bigger impact with the
      public. I have heard somewhere that there is strength in
      numbers!

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      > Randy,
      > Thanks for the suggestions. The Richmond Rails 2002
      convention web site is
      Rails 2002</A> http://richmondrails.homestead.com