Cover Photo, Envirotex Waves

  • uptoolateny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2002
      I was pretty happy with my water scene that is featured on the current Forum cover page, but after a little more
      web surfing and looking at some really great water work, I've made a few (ok, more than a few) changes. I'm in the
      process of creating waves directly in the Envirotex. I've written up a couple of the pitfalls involved in doing this in a
      new article at my site:

      http://www.ztrains.com

      the artcle is titled

      "Creating Water and Waves with Envirotex"

      ... it's an ongoing process!

      John
      http://www.ztrains.com
      Exploring Basic Z Scale Ideas