Micro Structures two-bay hopper

  • George A.Vega
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2000
      Hi all,
      A short review from a newbie who just put together a brass two bay
      hopper from the kit. I think it was difficult for someone who doesn't
      have too much experience working in such small scale. The brass
      pieces are very fine and it's a challenge working out all the
      complexities of the finished hopper. I do think that it came out a
      little rougher that the designers imagined. However it does roll
      along the track, even though I haven't tried it as part of a freight
      train consist for possible problems and derailings. I am concerned
      that I put it together per instructions but, "if it is not glued
      correctly it will be out of alignment".
      Any other brave Z souls out there who have tried this adventure?
      I can write a detailed review if any one is interested.
      Best regards,
      "Z" for me?
      --

      "Truth is in the eye of the beholder"