1:200th scale military models,tanks and planes.

  • ronzzr11
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2002
      I recently found a web site for wargaming models,there,s a large
      range of 1:200 scale military vehicles and tanks,both modern,and
      WW2,as well as 1:200 scale modern and WW2 planes.The web site address
      is,http://www.skytrex.com/acatalog/shop.html.I ordered a set of tanks
      from them on Sunday,which arrived this morning.
      I did get some tanks from the GHQ models web site in America,but
      the scale of their military vehicles is 1:285th,and is a little too
      small for Z gauge,their web site address
      is,http://www.ghqmodels.com/M/index.htm

      Both companies make pewter tank models,which are well detailed.

      Ronzzr11