Price List for Markin in English

  • ArcLucifer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
      Could someone tell me where to get a price list and catalogue from Markin.
      I've struggled through their website (which is in German) with the babel fist
      on alta-vista far enough to realise that they don't have a pricelist. A
      catalogue with price list on the web would therefore be very helpful.

      -Jacob
    • Jeffrey MacHan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2000
        Hi Jacob,

        I have found the online price lists of Modellbahn Ott to be quite good as a
        guide.

        http://www.modellbahnott.com/

        Cheers,
        JRM