Re: Re: [z_scale] Re: 1:200 airplanes

  • WILLIAM AND BARBARA BROCK
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 11, 2002
      Randy,

      Where did you purchased the Revell 1/220th
      helicopters? And I have also been looking for a
      business jet(s) like the Learjet or Gulf jet or
      Citation jet. If you remember or find these please
      let me know off line. I would love to get my hands on
      some myself. Thanks,

      Will

      href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1700607119">http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1700607119</A>

      > > > =====
      > >
      > > > WILLIAM BROCK

      > > > Great stuff seeking new owners in Yahoo!
      > Auctions!
      > >
      > > > <A TARGET="Link"

      href="http://auctions.yahoo.com">http://auctions.yahoo.com</A>

      === message truncated ===