Reminder - Terry Sutfin and his PVDC at Portland GA...

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2002

      Terry Sutfin and his PVDC at Portland GATS

      Date: Sunday, February 17, 2002
      Time: 11:00AM - 5:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Don't miss this chance to meet Terry Sutfin and see his
      award-winning Poor Ville & Debt City Railway. He'll be at the
      Great American Train Show at the Expo Center in Portland,
      Oregon, Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 5pm.