Re: Is it just me or what???

  • Bim Bousman
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 8 9:36 AM
      I recently changed my eBay ID from my email address to my name...
      bim_bousman.

      My eBay history did NOT disappear.

      (However I could have easily made my eBay history disappear by changing my
      userid with my ISP and then re-registering at eBay with the new id...

      Bim Bousman
      *********************************

      Subject: Re: Is it just me or what???

      FD wrote:
      When I miss a credit card payment, I get
      a letter threatening to ruin my credit
      rating.
      :)
      FD

      Hi FD,

      But this turkey can make his ebay history disappear in a heart beat by
      changing his ID. You do not have the same option with your credit
      history.

      Bill