Re: [z_scale] Re: Is it just me or what???

  • tony
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
      surly threatening to leave negative feed back is against ebays rules ... as
      any threatening is

      Tony
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
        When I miss a credit card payment, I get
        a letter threatening to ruin my credit
        rating.

        :)

        FD

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • SecondhandMarklin.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 7, 2002
          FD wrote:
          When I miss a credit card payment, I get
          a letter threatening to ruin my credit
          rating.
          :)
          FD
          - - - - - -

          Hi FD,

          But this turkey can make his ebay history disappear in a heart beat by
          changing his ID. You do not have the same option with your credit
          history.

          Bill

          =====
          http://SecondhandMarklin.com
          -Sell Your Used Marklin and LGB--FAST and for FREE-

          .

          http://greetings.yahoo.com
        • Bim Bousman
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 8, 2002
            I recently changed my eBay ID from my email address to my name...
            bim_bousman.

            My eBay history did NOT disappear.

            (However I could have easily made my eBay history disappear by changing my
            userid with my ISP and then re-registering at eBay with the new id...

            Bim Bousman

            Subject: Re: Is it just me or what???