Re: Is it just me or what???

  • zscalehobo
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
      The Marklin 3370 is the ICE train...

      Bill, your best bet is to just go through
      the motions with ebay...
      1. Non-paying bidder alert form (after 7 days but before
      45)
      2. Then after 10 days of non-paying bidder alert, you
      request your final value fee (but your listing fee
      will NEVER be refunded).

      Usually what I do is ask the winning bidder to at least
      pay the listing fee, which in your case is roughly $2.20,
      or else threaten to give him a negative feedback.

      As long as you have tried your best, what can you do? If
      he gives a retaliatory remark, people can look at your
      feedback and see your track record. Look at mine, I just
      got a negative about 2 months ago, despite my every effort
      to please the person involved.

      Frank Daniels
      z.scale.hobo

      --- In z_scale@y..., "emato" <emato@b...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Not any help here but just curious -- it was the big lot of track
      auction was it? If so, I had been right in there bidding right up to
      the end and was outbid just at the end -- there were quite a few bids
      - over 25 I think. If so ... I'd be happy to take it at my last bid
      :-)

      > emato

    • tony
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
        surly threatening to leave negative feed back is against ebays rules ... as
        any threatening is

        Tony
        > Bill, your best bet is to just go through
        > the motions with ebay...
        > 1. Non-paying bidder alert form (after 7 days but before
        > 45)
        > 2. Then after 10 days of non-paying bidder alert, you
        > request your final value fee (but your listing fee
        > will NEVER be refunded).
        >
        > Usually what I do is ask the winning bidder to at least
        > pay the listing fee, which in your case is roughly $2.20,
        > or else threaten to give him a negative feedback.
        >
        > As long as you have tried your best, what can you do? If
        > he gives a retaliatory remark, people can look at your
        > feedback and see your track record. Look at mine, I just
        > got a negative about 2 months ago, despite my every effort
        > to please the person involved.
        >
        > Frank Daniels
        > z.scale.hobo
        >
        > --- In z_scale@y..., "emato" <emato@b...> wrote:
        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Not any help here but just curious -- it was the big lot of track
        > auction was it? If so, I had been right in there bidding right up to
        > the end and was outbid just at the end -- there were quite a few bids
        > - over 25 I think. If so ... I'd be happy to take it at my last bid
        > :-)
        > >
        > > emato

      • zscalehobo
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
          When I miss a credit card payment, I get
          a letter threatening to ruin my credit
          rating.

          :)

          FD

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • SecondhandMarklin.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 7, 2002
            FD wrote:
            When I miss a credit card payment, I get
            a letter threatening to ruin my credit
            rating.
            :)
            FD
            - - - - - -

            Hi FD,

            But this turkey can make his ebay history disappear in a heart beat by
            changing his ID. You do not have the same option with your credit
            history.

            Bill

            =====
            http://SecondhandMarklin.com
            -Sell Your Used Marklin and LGB--FAST and for FREE-

            .

            http://greetings.yahoo.com
          • Bim Bousman
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 8, 2002
              I recently changed my eBay ID from my email address to my name...
              bim_bousman.

              My eBay history did NOT disappear.

              (However I could have easily made my eBay history disappear by changing my
              userid with my ISP and then re-registering at eBay with the new id...

              Bim Bousman

              Subject: Re: Is it just me or what???