Re: need track plans

  • zscalehobo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2002
      Mizellman:

      Welcome to the group.

      I happen to be a USA-based dealer specializing in Noch's
      nifty pre-formed layouts... Please email me your fax
      number offline at:

      f r a n k @ z s c a l e h o b o . c o m
      (spaces added so that the address will be preserved
      in this forum)

      The USA layout is actually a NOCH 87040 Bärenweiler
      and the Bavarian briefcase (with Spur) is a NOCH 87020
      Liebenzell (18" x 13")

      You can pictorially see these layouts (or the briefcases)
      at:

      www.zscalehobo.com

      Greg: Thanks for the wake-up call! :)

      Best Regards,