Red Rock Canyon by Dieter Nolte on Cover Page

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      This week's cover page photo was taken by Diederich B. Magnussen of Dieter
      Nolte's "Red Rock Canyon" layout as displayed in Hamburg last November.

      Click on the thumbnail image to see the larger photo from
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale or click on the link below:

      *****
      This week's cover page photo was taken by Diederich B. Magnussen and shows
      the entire width of Dieter Nolte's newly named "Red Rock Canyon" layout.
      You can read more about Dieter's layout on message #8660
      or http://home.wtnet.de/~kwuestermann/fdszh/

      Dieter was very busy last November and December with train shows. He is now
      very busy getting ready for the Great Sinsheim Z Adventure at Faszination
      Modellbau where he will have a booth next to the VECRR. Terry Sutfin and I
      are looking forward to an incredible experience with Dieter at the show
      March 21-24, 2002.

      Dieter also prepares the English insert (translation) of ZClub92 Z-info. I
      would like to thank him publicly for the great translation he did of my
      Z-info article on the VECRR and for the signs in German for Sinsheim.

      *****

      Last week's cover featured a photo of Karl Friedrich Ahnert's layout.

      You can see all the preceding cover photos at:
      http://photos.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/lst

      ************
      As always, fellow Zealots, we are always happy to post your
      layout, model or diorama photos on the Z_Scale cover page.
      Upload them to the 'Files - CoverPhotos' section or send them
      to the listowner via email.

      Note: images may be cropped and reduced in resolution for
      faster uploading.

      Happy modeling,

      Jeffrey R. MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central RR