Hello all! so happy to see....

  • digistevez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      I just checked back with the board after being away from home and my
      Z switching yard for a couple of months working. I was making trees
      at work site and ended up getting two more N scale RR hobbyist into
      Z! I have been reading the emails and really must say that the amount
      of effort by small Z scale modellers and manufacturers outside of
      Marklin is truly impressive. New buildings, cars, switch ideas light
      etc. really kept me thinking about Z scale and the fun challenge it
      provides. I just had a group of US style buildings up on ebay and
      have many more to build now that I am back in my studio so I hope to
      have some input on technique in return for all the digest
      entertainment in the last few months. Keep on Z scaling! the photo
      section looks great too! Z_scale is still my first stop for Z news.
      Steve "Full-flex tree" Dales
      Vancouver
      ps: old Marklin Z trackplan scan coming up this week.