RE: [z_scale] Video In Z?

  • Robert Allbritton
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      John,

      I use them to see parts of my layout that are hidden by mountains, or are
      just too far away for me to see! The work well for that purpose. As far as
      mounting them in Z scale locos / rolling stock - been there, tried that.
      Everything is way too big (well, for those of us who have catenary...)

      Best,
      -Rob