Re: [z_scale] Is it just me or what???

  • emato
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hi,

      Not any help here but just curious -- it was the big lot of track auction was it? If so, I had been right in there bidding right up to the end and was outbid just at the end -- there were quite a few bids - over 25 I think. If so ... I'd be happy to take it at my last bid :-)

      emato

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
        The Marklin 3370 is the ICE train...

        Bill, your best bet is to just go through
        the motions with ebay...
        1. Non-paying bidder alert form (after 7 days but before
        45)
        2. Then after 10 days of non-paying bidder alert, you
        request your final value fee (but your listing fee
        will NEVER be refunded).

        Usually what I do is ask the winning bidder to at least
        pay the listing fee, which in your case is roughly $2.20,
        or else threaten to give him a negative feedback.

        As long as you have tried your best, what can you do? If
        he gives a retaliatory remark, people can look at your
        feedback and see your track record. Look at mine, I just
        got a negative about 2 months ago, despite my every effort
        to please the person involved.

        Frank Daniels
        z.scale.hobo

        --- In z_scale@y..., "emato" <emato@b...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Not any help here but just curious -- it was the big lot of track
        auction was it? If so, I had been right in there bidding right up to
        the end and was outbid just at the end -- there were quite a few bids
        - over 25 I think. If so ... I'd be happy to take it at my last bid
        :-)

        > emato

      • tony
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
          surly threatening to leave negative feed back is against ebays rules ... as
          any threatening is

          Tony
          > Bill, your best bet is to just go through
          > the motions with ebay...
          > 1. Non-paying bidder alert form (after 7 days but before
          > 45)
          > 2. Then after 10 days of non-paying bidder alert, you
          > request your final value fee (but your listing fee
          > will NEVER be refunded).
          >
          > Usually what I do is ask the winning bidder to at least
          > pay the listing fee, which in your case is roughly $2.20,
          > or else threaten to give him a negative feedback.
          >
          > As long as you have tried your best, what can you do? If
          > he gives a retaliatory remark, people can look at your
          > feedback and see your track record. Look at mine, I just
          > got a negative about 2 months ago, despite my every effort
          > to please the person involved.
          >
          > Frank Daniels
          > z.scale.hobo
          >
          > --- In z_scale@y..., "emato" <emato@b...> wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > Not any help here but just curious -- it was the big lot of track
          > auction was it? If so, I had been right in there bidding right up to
          > the end and was outbid just at the end -- there were quite a few bids
          > - over 25 I think. If so ... I'd be happy to take it at my last bid
          > :-)
          > >
          > > emato

        • zscalehobo
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 6, 2002
            When I miss a credit card payment, I get
            a letter threatening to ruin my credit
            rating.

            :)

            FD

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • SecondhandMarklin.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 7, 2002
              FD wrote:
              When I miss a credit card payment, I get
              a letter threatening to ruin my credit
              rating.
              :)
              FD
              - - - - - -

              Hi FD,

              But this turkey can make his ebay history disappear in a heart beat by
              changing his ID. You do not have the same option with your credit
              history.

              Bill

              =====
              http://SecondhandMarklin.com
              -Sell Your Used Marklin and LGB--FAST and for FREE-

              .

              http://greetings.yahoo.com
            • Bim Bousman
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 8, 2002
                I recently changed my eBay ID from my email address to my name...
                bim_bousman.

                My eBay history did NOT disappear.

                (However I could have easily made my eBay history disappear by changing my
                userid with my ISP and then re-registering at eBay with the new id...

                Bim Bousman

                Subject: Re: Is it just me or what???