Re: [z_scale] Video In Z?

  • John Jabour
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      I bought one a few months ago and am installing it in a HO engine

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
        John,

        I use them to see parts of my layout that are hidden by mountains, or are
        just too far away for me to see! The work well for that purpose. As far as
        mounting them in Z scale locos / rolling stock - been there, tried that.
        Everything is way too big (well, for those of us who have catenary...)

        Best,
        -Rob