Re: [z_scale] Hand made signals

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      Alex,

      Your idea is good. It looks great. I've been working on some
      inexpensive scenic semaphore signals for Z and N scale that are
      hand operated. I believe there are enough of us out there who
      would like to have some items like this.

      BTW your layout is fascinating. I can't believe how much railroading
      you are getting into a small space. Personally I'd be knocking the
      trains off the track when working on my computer at the same
      time. Talk about vertical thinking! Nice work.

      Regards,
      Reynard