Day 1 report from Amherst Big Train Show

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      We're all set up and ready to go for the Amherst Railway Society Big Train Show in West Springfield, MA. You can read my first report on the Val Ease Central list at:

      More to come.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - VECRR
    • John Jabour
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2002
        List
        I was at the show today and Jeffrey's layout is great.
        Pictures don't do it justice.
        If you are within 5 hours of the show, go and see it.
        (The show is good also)
        John