Re: [z_scale] Re: Project Flexliners

  • Bob Byrne
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2002
      > Simon Vaughn's www.marklin-z.co.uk page doesn't seem to be working.
      > All I can get to come up is a page with a message about e-mail virus.
      > Can anyone help? I'm looking for information on MZZ.

      It's been like that for some time now. I emailed Simon about it and
      he said he was having problems, I can't remember the exact reason.
      He also hasn't had any items for auction on eBay either which is very
      uncharacteristic.

      --
      Regards, Bob
    • flocsy
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 2, 2013

        I'm looking for Claes, is he still around? I also couldn't find the pictures he mentioned.