Re: [z_scale] Here's what's NEW at SecondhandMarklin.com

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
      Bill:

      Is it possible for you to enlarge the fonts containing the item descriptions?

      I'm attaching a screen save of what it looks like in IE at this end. Its the
      same size with AOL's browser too.

      Regards,
      Bill Kronenberger
      Houston

    • zbendtrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2002
        All:

        Opps. Sorry, I hit send too quickly. That last one should have gone to Bill
        directly, not the list.

        Bill Kronenberger
        Houston

        PS: See Nel, it happens to us all once a year. And I hate it when I do that.